Sadhguru is a wise mystic and yogi born in India. Sadhguru talks about three important things which control our thoughts and emotions in life; Body, mind and energy. Using the realistic, proven scientific tools presented in Inner Engineering, you can transform your approach to thinking and achieve a life of joy.
CHECK IT OUT:
GOODREADS | AMAZON
• When pain, misery, or anger happen, it is time to look within you, not around you.
• The only thing that stands between you and your well-being is a simple fact: you have allowed your thoughts and emotions to take instruction from the outside rather than the inside.
• All human experience is one hundred percent self-created.
• Unless you do the right things, the right things will not happen to you.
• It is our compulsive reaction to the situations in which we are placed that causes stress.
• Your ideas of good and bad are just a certain level of prejudice against life.
• Creating your own destiny does not mean you have to control every situation in the world. Creating your destiny is about steadily heading towards your well-being and your ultimate nature, no matter what the content of life is around you. It simply means making yourself in such a way that, whatever the events and situations around you, you don’t get crushed by them; you ride them.
• There is substantial medical and scientific evidence to prove that in a state of anger, you’re a literally poisoning your system. When you are angry, your very chemistry is altered, and your system turns toxic. Intense activity and sleep are times when this chemical mess can undo itself. But if you are in frequent states of rage, you’re heading towards physical and psychological disaster.
• “Resentment, anger, jealousy, pain, hurt, and depression are poisons that you drink but expect someone else to die.”
• The quality of your life is always decided by how you experience life, not by what life offers you.
3 thoughts on “Inner Engineering: A Yogis Guide To Joy By Sadhguru”
Your points are clear and precise…neat depictions!! 👍
Beautiful thoughts on life
Oh, if only….
LikeLiked by 1 person