Wim Hof, also known as The Iceman, is a Dutch extreme athlete noted for his ability to withstand freezing temperatures. The Wim Hof Method has lead to multiple world records and is rewriting science textbooks which are based on the foundation of three pillars; Breathing, Cold Therapy and Mindset.
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you are right.” -Wim Hof
- What else would make you happy? To own six cars? A big house? Material things are external and have no bearing on the soul. You can only drive one car and occupy one room at a time.
- “Sharing happiness is double happiness, and sharing sorrows is half sorrow.”
- Power is within us all. Anything can be overcome by going within.
- Fear does not go away by itself. You have to confront your fear, mold it, then learn to control it in it’s own irrational reality. Every human being has the power to do just that. To go deep within and confront your inner being is a powerful act. Going deep and developing the will power is the only way.
- In the Bhagavad Gita they say, “The mind under control is your best friend, the mind wandering about is your worst enemy.
- Cold is a stressor, so if you are able to get into the cold and control your body’s response to it, you will be able to control stress.