Actually really enjoyed this one. Some fresh new perspectives on how to achieve your dreams. Definitely worth checking out.
CHECK IT OUT:
• In a crowded and competitive world, “good enough” is generally not good enough.
• Be like water. No matter what you set in its way, water finds a way to keep moving. It changes form, it tunnels deeply, it discovers a path around whatever obstacle it comes across on its journey. And slowly but surely, water wears away the obstacles that try to contain it, carving new paths that are easier to follow in the future.
• I realized that every time I wanted to quit because something was hard or boring, someone else was having that very same feeling— and chances are they would probably give up because of it. Sometimes the “secret” to success is a lot of trying.
• Every interaction is an opportunity.
• “Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” -Gloria Steinem
• “Don’t ever let somebody tell you can’t do something, not even me… if you want something, go get it. Period.” -Chris Gardner (Played by Will Smith) in the Pursuit of Happyness.
• We are not the products of our environments, we are the product of our expectations.
• “It’s been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.” -Henry Ford
• Trying a lot of things that go nowhere is the best way to get somewhere amazing. Doing one great thing out of one hundred attempts is indefinitely better than doing zero great things out of zero attempts.
• The difference between someone who gets stuck on a problem and someone who finds a solution isn’t how smart they are or how many resources they have—it’s how much energy and passion they can muster.
• “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” -Henry Ford
• All businesses—all human endeavors, in fact—are powered by people and sustained through relationships.
• Treat every relationship with respect and care. Inspire everyone you interact with during the day to feel like they want to work with you again tomorrow. Give credit and thanks freely knowing you’ll be repaid handsomely in other ways.
• Resilience, grit and passion are the difference between an entrepreneur and somebody who had a big idea once.
• Resilience, grit and passion are the difference between someone who’s living their dreams and someone who’s living with regret.
• “Happiness comes from being who you actually are instead of who you think you’re supposed to be.” -Shonda Rhimes