Short post this week.
Tom Segura is a comedian and podcaster. This book is mostly entertainment and stories so not many takeaways, hilarious nonetheless.
CHECK IT OUT:
• What happens when someone dies. “The world goes on.”
• If you’re a comedian, writer, actor, painter, director, dancer, or any other type of artist, you can make your dreams happen. You can have the career and the life that you dream of. The only thing I did was believe I can do it, and I took action. You must do the same.
• Every person learns with time and experience.
• I think, to be a great conversationalist, you need to be interested in being in said conversation. Oddly enough, I think you need to be a great listener.
• Standup is essentially part of your personality with the volume turned up.