Happy Labor Day everyone! Hope you’re enjoying your free time😉
Free Time is filled with tips and tricks for small business owners on how to create a healthy work life balance. It’s about creating strategies to automate your work so that you have more free time in your personal life.
CHECK IT OUT:
• “There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
• Out of the 31.7 million small businesses in the United States, 25 million have no employees.
• If something is too hard, take it as a signal to pause, regroup, and revise your approach. If the process of what your are doing, building, or creating is no longer fun, stop.
• “To work in the world is hard, to refrain from all the unnecessary work is even harder.” -Nisargadatta Maharaj
• “There is no salvation in time. You cannot be free in the future. Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now.” -Eckhart Tolle
• “The best thing about your life is that it is constantly in a state of design. This means you have, at all times, the power to redesign it. Make moves, allow shifts, smile more, do more, do less, say no, so yes—just remember, when it comes to your life, you are not just the artist but the masterpiece as well.” -Cleo Wade
• “Don’t be irreplaceable. If you can’t be replaced, you can’t be promoted.” -Scott Adams
• Aim for a 70/20/10 ratio: ideally we love 70% of what we do, 20% is neutral, and no more than 10% drains us.
• Learn from every mistake, even things that do not seem on the surface to be your fault but happened anyway. Nobody wants to catch a hot blame potato; reflect and take responsibility, knowing that all slip-ups can spark systems inquiries.