This book is NOT about social media. Rather, it is about gaining freedom from the opinions of others and constant need for social validation. It’s your life, do what makes you happy.
CHECK IT OUT:
• “As within, so without: If humans clear inner pollution, then they will also cease to create outer pollution.” -Eckhart Tolle
• “Spending too much time focused on others’ strengths leaves us feeling weak. Focusing on our own strength is what, in fact, makes us strong.” -Simon Sinek
• “If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.”
• A Yale University course on happiness highlighted that deleting all social media apps from your phone for one month could actually make you happier than a lump sum of cash.
• “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.“ -Louise Hay, You Can Heal Your Life
• “Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.“ -Marcus Aurelius
• “Success orbits around happiness, not the other way around.“ -Shawn Achor, The Happiness Advantage
• “Be brave enough to be bad at something new.” -Jon Acuff, Finish
• “What I’m not changing, I’m choosing.” -Dr. Phil
• If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.
• “There is no stress in this world. Only stressful thoughts.” -Wayne Dyer
• Development and growth are like an egg. If an eggs’ shell is broken by outside force, life ends. If it’s broken by inside force, life begins. Great things begin from inside.