Primarily stories about historical figures and how they handled dark times.
CHECK IT OUT:
• Not everything happens for a reason; we claim that it does for a reason: to console ourselves.
• Hope is definitely not the same thing as optimism. It is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.
• “We have seen you on many occasions beat good fortune with a noble dignity: now is the time for you to convince us that you are able to bear bad fortune equally well.”
• Breathing out is as important as breathing in. You have to let go of some things so that their fresh version can enter in your life.
• Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.
• The errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.
• “Life should be an aim unto itself, a purpose unto itself: it’s rightful study is to regulate, conduct and suffer itself.” -Montaigne