- You can love someone and still choose to say goodbye to them, you can miss a person every day, and still be glad that they are no longer in your life.
- It’s strange how you give the people you love so much power over you.
- I began to experience the most powerful advantage of money: the ability to think of things besides money.
- Curiosity is a luxury for the financially secure.
- An education is not so much about making a living as making a person.
- The thing about having a mental breakdown is that no matter how obvious it is that you’re having one, it is somehow not obvious to you.
- “The past is beautiful because one never realises an emotion at the time. It expands later, & thus we don’t have complete emotions about the present, only about the past.” —Virginia Woolf