Tales from the legendary musician, Dave Grohl, talking about his idols, life lessons and musical career.
CHECK IT OUT:
GOODREADS | AMAZON
RELATED: Kurt Cobains Biography
• Life is too damn short to let someone else’s opinion steer the wheel.
• That’s one of the great things about music. You can sing a song to 85,000 people and they’ll sing it back for 85,000 different reasons.
• No one is you and that is your biggest power.
• You will only be great at the things you love to do. Don’t pursue a career in something you hate to do.
• Sometimes, you can’t save someone from themselves.
• To me, that is beauty. Not the gleam of prefabricated perfection, but the road-worn beauty of individuality, time, and wisdom.
• What you think, you become, what you feel, you attract, what you imagine, you create.
• Everyday is a blank page, waiting to write itself.
• “Having been a UFO fanatic my entire life, I found a term that the military used in the 40’s as a nickname for these unexplained glowing balls of light and thought it was just mysterious enough for me. Not only did it sound like a group of people, it almost sounded like a gang: Foo Fighters.” -Dave Grohl
One thought on “The Storyteller By Dave Grohl”
Ha, who’d have thought musicians could be so profoundly profound! 😃
LikeLiked by 1 person